Thursday, December 16, 2010

Don't Think, Just Buy




Hi, my name is Celeste, and I am a candle snob. That's right, I'm not proud of it, but I like fragrances with such depth that I can practically smell the dollars bills I am burning when I light a candle. However, I am not without reason: I know a candle bargain when I smell it!

Despite my general candle snobbery, for several years I had a (rather serious) thing for the seasonal Glade "Glistening Snow" candle. That's right, I said it: There was a Glade candle that I liked, and I'm not even calling it Glad-Ay. Unfortunately, Glade had the idiocy to discontinue the scent which is why two-year old Glistening Snow candles are now being sold on eBay for $25.00 (I'm not kidding).

After a couple of Glad-Ay-Free years, I have to admit: Glade has struck gold again with its newest seasonal scent: Cashmere Woods. It is so, so lovely! In all honestly, the name is a complete misnomer: It smells nothing like cashmere and/or woods. However, it is a completely toasty, yummy, warm-n-cuddly scent that fills up a room in the very best way. For around $2.50, you too can have the best smelling home on the block. Grab a few while they are still available! Buy even more and you can sell them for $25 a pop on eBay in a couple of years.




2 comments:

  1. Oooh - I might have to see if they have them here! I have one that I currently love called Cashmere, but I pay like $20 for it. Maybe they're similar and I can save some dough. Thanks for the tip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I already have a few in the pantry. Perhaps I'll go ahead and buy an "investment" case.

    ReplyDelete