Thursday, July 29, 2010

Don't Think, Just Buy


I love Lands' End. I still don't understand why the apostrophe comes after the "s" in its name, but I love it none the less. For those of you who don't think Lands' End is cool, you are soooo missing the boat. Sure they still cater to the older set, but they have more modern fits for us fashionable gals, too. And if you haven't checked out their "Canvas" line (think J.Crew-style clothing and accessories) you should do it now!


Anyway, the above top may look plain in the photo, but it is a FANTASTIC piece and you should order one in every color. I initially bought this tank thinking that it would be something cute to toss on while I attempted to beat this Houston heat . . . the less clothing, the better.

I completely underestimated this top.

With its uber-fine knit and adorably pleated scoop neck, I find myself throwing one of these on once every few days. Because they don't look t-shirt-y, the are totally work appropriate. I use them as the shell layer when I am wearing suits.

The best part? Currently $6.99. Yes, that's right: $6.99!!!!!! Buy one in every color right now while they are still around.

I bought it in coral, navy, and white. Runs true to size.



2 comments:

  1. You are a bad influence. That's all I'm going to say. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. $6.99!!!!! How bad of an influence could I possibly be?!?!?! ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete